Wednesday, December 6, 2017

GoDaddy Conveniently Deletes My Fiance’s New Domain Purchase

After years of supporting GoDaddy (even through their rough times with public relations), I might be done defending them because of something they did to my fiance, Jacqueline.

GoDaddy Deletes a Domain Purchased From Their Site

So here’s the story. On Tuesday the 5th, Jacqueline calls me all excited and tells me that GoDaddy has new .health domains available. She purchases “woman.health” right then and there. She’s very excited about it. The price was $99.99 though Jacq had a coupon to drop it to 80.17. You can see that the purchase went through. Here’s the email confirmation:

Continue Reading

The post GoDaddy Conveniently Deletes My Fiance’s New Domain Purchase appeared first on chrisbrogan.com.



from chrisbrogan.com http://ift.tt/2ACBqgB
via IFTTT