Saturday, December 30, 2017

Amazon Alexa, The Need for Better CRM, and Trust

Amazon Alexa and Google Home have the same problem: they can do some really clever things that make them feel “real” to us, but the illusion is easily shattered. You might think “So what? That’s Amazon’s and Google’s problem.” But the thing is you need this, too.

Smart Speakers Aren’t All That Smart

I can say, “Alexa, who am I?” She’ll say back, “You told me your name is Chris.” I can then say, “Alexa, my son’s name is Harold.” She will say: “Sorry. I can’t help you with that.” Meaning that the information really has nowhere to go. But this context is important. Let me explain out.

Continue Reading

The post Amazon Alexa, The Need for Better CRM, and Trust appeared first on chrisbrogan.com.



from chrisbrogan.com http://ift.tt/2CdOtZW
via IFTTT