Saturday, August 26, 2017

Weekend Favs August 26

Weekend Favs August 26 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from an online source or one that I took out there on the road.

  • Incoming Feedback by Hotjar – Get instant visual feedback for your website or app. See what people love and hate, identify issues, and find opportunities for growth.
  • TopVid – Sell more with stunning Facebook Video Ads.
  • GMass – GMass turns your regular Gmail or Google Apps account into a powerful mass email platform.

These are my weekend favs, I would love to hear about some of yours – Tweet me @ducttape



from Duct Tape Marketing http://ift.tt/2vfMilc
via IFTTT