Sunday, June 18, 2017

5 Steps to Restart, Recharge and Revive Your Marketing Right Now!

5 Steps to Restart, Recharge and Revive Your Marketing Right Now! written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

Let me ask you a rather blunt question – Are you on track to meet your goals this year?

If you are reading this on a Sunday, you might be wondering why I chose to post today. (If you didn’t get to this until Monday then let’s get the week started!)

I’m writing this today because of a conversation I had over the weekend with a friend who owns a business.

The conversation started with her frustrated realization that the year is nearly half over. See, I had spoken with her towards the end of last year and she was pretty excited about her new marketing plan for the year.

Now, at the half-way point, she was realizing that she was never going to meet her objectives for the year and it was making her pretty stressed out.

So I told her all she needed to do was restart her plan. If what she was doing wasn’t working she didn’t have to wait until the end of the year to create a new path.

I think we all fall into that trap. We start every year with great new intentions and then life and the next new great idea get in the way.

She asked. “So how do I restart now?”

Simple, I replied – do these 5 things

  1. Refocus your marketing message
  2. Put the “must haves” on your website
  3. Create a lead generation content plan
  4. Perfect your follow-up approach
  5. Focus on turning leads into paying customers

Stop playing around with the “idea of the week” and go create and execute a new plan! I think we tend to overcomplicate this stuff.

She got very excited and thanked me for giving her some renewed hope.

Shortly after that conversion, I got an idea. I’m guessing there are countless business owners out there with this very same feeling – how am I going to make this year different?

So here’s my idea.

For the next 5 days, I’m going to write a post that explains in some detail how to attack each of the five steps above and at the end, I’ll collect it all in an ebook for you. Then the following week I’ll conduct a live training session where you can ask me anything you want about each of these five topics.

Oh, side note – I love summer – I embrace the heat and here in the Midwest the humidity – so since we are talking about restarting your plan as Summer kicks in I thought I would give this entire series a Summer motif. Thus the sunflowers in the image above.

Together we’ll “Restart, Recharge and Revive” your marketing right now instead of waiting until another year rolls around.

You in? If so, just make it a point to come back here every day this week and take in the new lesson.

I believe there’s still plenty of time to make 2017 your best year yet and what better time to start than right now.



from Duct Tape Marketing http://ift.tt/2seWUxr
via IFTTT