Wednesday, May 31, 2017

How to Attract The Attention of Big Companies For Your Small Business

Bob Iger and Chris Brogan I’ve had a VERY fortunate career. I was ahead of the curve on a particular shift in technology that affected how businesses and people interacted. Because of this, I’ve spent time with a lot of the biggest companies in the world, often meeting their CEOs as well. The picture above is Bob Iger, CEO of Disney. I’ve met and spoken in front of Beth Comstock, vice chair of GE. Fritz Henderson, when he ran GM was kind enough to blurb my first book with Julien Smith. And so on.

I’m not writing a single word of this to brag because to be honest, every single time I’m in front of people from Coke or Pepsi or Google or Microsoft, I have the same feeling: why the HECK am I here? How did I get here? And is it really that easy to be invited into the offices of some of the biggest companies in the world? (No, it’s not.) I’ll tell you what I know.

Continue Reading

The post How to Attract The Attention of Big Companies For Your Small Business appeared first on chrisbrogan.com.



from chrisbrogan.com http://ift.tt/2roziXd
via IFTTT